1. Click on this Test to release form link. Filling out this form will enter you into our clinical test management system. Please ensure all contact details are entered correctly so we can send you your results.
2. Buy your test – we will then dispatch a test kit to you.
3. On receiving your test kit, follow the instructions included and perform the swab sampling process.
4. Send the sample in the prepaid postage included to the laboratory.
5. On receipt of your result we will contact you. Please make sure all contact details are correctly entered when filling out initial forms.
This is the test to see if you have currently HAVE Coronavirus Covid-19. For the test to see if you have HAD the virus and now have the antibodies, please click here.
Our Coronavirus Covid-19 Home Testing Kits are tested at an accredited lab. All of our home testing kits are CE marked.
How do I use the Coronavirus Covid-19 home testing kit?
This kit is designed and licensed to be used by members of the public.
We post you the kit which contains the following items:
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Easy-to-use swab
- Sample tube
- Test order form
- Small sealable plastic bag
- Postage-paid return envelope
Sample required: Throat swab and nose.
Using the easy-to-follow guide provided in the box, complete the form and take the sample as instructed, pop it all into the postage-paid envelope and place it in your nearest post box, Royal Mail Priority Mail Box or book your own courier. Your results can be with you within 3 days, although this may vary depending on when you post item/ lab receives your test.
How reliable is this Coronavirus Covid-19 home testing kit?
The test is highly reliable, is carried our accredited laboratory and the results are in line with government testing regulations.
Who is this Coronavirus Covid-19 home testing kit for?
This is the appropriate test for anyone with symptoms of Covid-19. It should be used within five days of the onset of symptoms. It will not show you if you are in the pre-incubation phase, but carry the virus.
How will the test and results be delivered?
The home testing kit is delivered in a discrete package delivered by Royal Mail to the address of your choice. Your results are sent by email or SMS text.
What if I am concerned about my results or have further questions?
If you are concerned or have any questions contact us and we may be able to set up a remote consultation or if urgent contact 111 for a GP home visit.
Alternatively, you can give your results to your NHS GP.
Does the test have an expiry date?
You must complete your test and return the sample within 30 days of ordering.